Security Incidents mailing list archives

RE: Constant spam from Verizon.net

From: paul.farrington () goldmedal co uk
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 09:06:24 +0100

Hi mate, just had a quick look at Verizon..

They appear to be quite anit-spam, which suprises me considering the
response you have received....

Try this..

Verizon Security Control Center (SCC)
P.O. Box 152092
MC -- HQD03A78
Irving, TX 75015-2092

Fax: 972-615-4310

Also this is a statement from there website, you could try the number below
aswell...

Unsolicited E-Mail (Spam)

     For information on Verizon's no-tolerance policy for unsolicited e-mail
(spam), click here. In addition, check out this site for information on what
you can do to control the volume of spam you receive.

 To talk with a technical support representative, call toll-free
1-800-567-6789.

Cheers

Paul