Security Incidents mailing list archives

RE: Strange set of TCP ports

From: "Romulo M. Cholewa" <rmc () rmc eti br>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 20:29:10 -0300

It's called tcpview, and you may find it here:

http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/source/tcpview.shtml

Also, there are other ways to monitor this traffic, like installing
winpcap...

http://winpcap.polito.it/

... and using ethereal or windump...

http://www.ethereal.com/download.html

http://windump.polito.it/

... you may use ethereal if anything else fails trying to identify the
connections (at least you will be able to sniff it).

Good luck,

Romulo M. cholewa
Home: http://www.rmc.eti.br
News: http://www.rmc.eti.br/news