Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: S4T4N1C Web Defacement

From: Michel Angelo da Silva Pereira <michelpereira () netsite com br>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 16:35:34 -0200

        Hi.
        It's a Brazilian hacker group, you can reach they on irc.brasnet.org.
        Only a lot of script kidiez that thinks on hacking and get trouble.

t+

Christopher Lyon wrote:
Looks like we just got hit with some web defacement and was just
wondering if anybody else has seen this. It looks like this is a group
called Satanic_brain or S4T4N1C_BR41N. I can't tell if anything else is
going on besides just the defacement but I am still going over the IDS
stuff and the logs. The few google searches that I did one of the links
was DoS S4T4N1C_BR41N but I don't think that is the case. Anyway, just
wanted to see if anybody heard about this.

Here is what they added to a .mdb that wasn't secured it looks like.
Starting: 12/12/2009 Cybers Satans Esteve Aqui.... By S4T4N1C_BR41N
satanicbrain () bol com br #cybers_satans

For more information on this free incident handling, management and tracking system please see: http://aris.securityfocus.com

--
SCSA - Certificado Conectiva