Security Incidents mailing list archives

Variant that hits more than c: and d:???

From: "David LeBlanc" <dleblanc () microsoft com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 18:18:36 -0700

I have someone at a company I won't name that is telling me that they
have seen worm droppings on drives other than c: and d:. They're pretty
excited about it, but they don't seem to be able to come up with a
capture (hmmmm).

If others have really seen a variant that does this (and yes, I know
that no signs of ANY variants have really shown up here), please let me
know.