Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Cisco Router and NBAR

From: Lisa Napier <lnapier () cisco com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 16:35:49 -0700

Hi Jason,

We quickly set this up in our lab, tested as you described and did not see any problems.

If you'd like to pass your config to our team for further testing, we'll be happy to work with you. An email to <psirt () cisco com> will get to us, as will <security-alert () cisco com>.

Thanks much,

Lisa Napier
Product Security Incident Response Team
Cisco Systems