Security Incidents mailing list archives

Happy Holidays

From: Alfred Huger <ah () SECURITYFOCUS COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 19:25:02 -0800

Heya Folks,

With the Holidays around the corner and the New Year approaching I thought
I would drop you all q note.

First off, I want to thank each and every one of you for using the lists
here at SecurityFocus and helping to build the community which *is*
our company. Having said this I would also like to extend Holiday
Greetings from both myself and the rest of the staff here at
SecurityFocus to you.

The new year has a great deal in-store for us here and we hope to both
roll out new free community based services as well as instrument a number
of changes based on your requests over the last year.

Should you have any questions about SecurityFocus in the New Year, please
feel free to mail me. Otherwise - cheers and enjoy your Holidays!

Al Huger
VP Engineering
SecurityFocus.com