funsec mailing list archives

Re: Disturbed anti-war protester can't find soldier, kills civilian with axe instead

From: Kevin McAleavey <kevinmca () nsclean com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 18:19:57 -0400

 "Shotgun weddings" are still fairly popular in parts of the country where that mindset endures. However, the political
power of that group is on the wane. Certainly, our Vice President has demonstrated that "first we must kill all the
lawyers" has moved from theatre to theatre of the absurd with that little shotgun whoopsie. However, a baseball bat
usually suffices for most of us.   ;)