funsec mailing list archives

Re: WHAT TIMING!!

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 17:53:00 -0400

On 8/29/07, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 16:13:56 CDT, Brian Loe said:
<ad infinitum>
Now are we clear on what paragraph I was replying to, and who claimed to
write that paragraph, or are we still confused?

I am very confused (as usual) did anyone convince Brian to vote for
the upcoming Clinton/Obama ticket or are you guys still defending your
beliefs from a horking-schlockwitch-with-cheese?

-JP