funsec mailing list archives

RE: wow - is a "shadow" politician still a politician?

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 20:33:53 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007, Chris Blask wrote:

________________________________

From: funsec-bounces () linuxbox org on behalf of Drsolly
Sent: Wed 8/29/2007 1:13 PM
Drsolly bleated:
On Wed, 29 Aug 2007, Brian Loe wrote:
On 8/29/07, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:

Huh. So there's no other way that this could be financed.
Taxes. Americans, in general, do not appreciate new taxes. The funds
raised through guns and hunting are in the trillions.
Well, if I were American (which thank the lord I'm not) I'd be willing to

Aha!  The true colors come out - a racist bigot!

Huh? How is it racist to be glad I'm not American? "American" isn't a
race, it's a country.

Glad to know you have a Klan to belong to that provides you with a
blanket right to hate an arbitrary group.

Americans aren't an arbitrary group, and I don't hate them. I don't know
how you got from "I'm glad I'm not American" to the idea that I hate them.

It's always so interesting to find the hypocrisy at the base of the
self-styled Enlightened.  "All cultures are good, all people are great-
except for that group over there!".  On behalf of myself and my culture
- in a manner that fits with your evolved worldview - have a Nice Time
as you go fuck yourself. :~)

You're an American, aren't you. I can tell.