funsec mailing list archives

Re: WHAT TIMING!!

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 13:10:18 -0500 (CDT)

OMG OH MY GOD
It's Oliver!

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007, Oliver Schneider wrote:

Sport. Hunting. Entertainment.
Sport if fine. Entertainment as in shooting at people for fun? Hunting is killing, so it is the same category.

Self-Defense (do you differentiate between killing and murdering, I
wonder?).
I don't!

Traveling, killing (leading cause of death in the country, period).
That's why I included it under "weapons".

Who's "we"? I talk about the cause of homicide - greed, passion or
insanity. "How" is really not a concern of mine - nor should it be for
anyone, your loved one is still dead.
Which comes down to "changing people" again then, doesn't it?

That's a pretty bad question, but I'd try to answer anyway if you'd be
so kind as to provide me with which tool you'd prefer they kill each
other with? I mean, man has killed man since the beginning of time,
and neither of us is going to even consider the idea that they might
learn not to, so we just have to settle on a tool to replace the
firearm, right?
Hmm, intentional misinterpretation of my words?

I consider the option.

Where do you live? In the US there are thousands of pages of
restrictions on the purchase of a firearm. Its the most regulated
industry in the country.
I live in Iceland at the moment. And it's nice here, thanks for asking ;)

// Oliver