funsec mailing list archives

Re: wow - is a "shadow" politician still a politician?

From: John Payne <john () sackheads org>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 10:16:38 -0400

On Aug 29, 2007, at 9:55 AM, Brian Loe wrote:

On 8/29/07, Alex Shipp (elist) <elist-alex () starlabs net> wrote:
Considering guns are completely banned in the UK should
they have ZERO gun crime?

Guns are not completely banned in the UK. I know lots of people
with guns.

Where do they keep them?

at a club or at home in a gun safe (having had the location and the person vetted by the local police). I'm not sure about the requirements for farmers.