funsec mailing list archives

Re: wow - is a "shadow" politician still a politician?

From: "Dennis Henderson" <hendomatic () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 17:49:22 -0500

On 8/28/07, rms () computerbytesman com <rms () computerbytesman com> wrote:

I agree that guns are tools.  One use of this tool which I hear about all
the time is that private gun ownership helps reduce crime.  I'm just
asking how many more guns we need here in the States in order to cut the
U.S. murder to the much lower murder rate that is found in the U.K.

Richard

FAIL...

were you just sleeping in class?

:)