funsec mailing list archives

Re: Delicious Irony of the Day: BillOReilly.com DDoS'd

From: Ken Dyke <kdyke () keycomputerconsultants com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 10:14:13 -0600

On Sat, Mar 10, 2007 at 07:14:12PM -0600, Brian Loe (knobdy () gmail com) wrote:
Fascism (nazis) is apparently argued either way

You are conflatting facism and nazism.  They are not the same thing.

Based on other statements in this post indicating that you do see
politics as more than flat I withdraw the last comment I made in the
post I just sent.
--
Ken Dyke,
406.581.0495

"Linux can win as long as services/protocols are commodities.  By folding
extended functionality into today's commodity services and creating new
protocols, we raise the bar and change the rules of the game."
       -- from an internal Microsoft memo