funsec mailing list archives

RE: Vendors's DUMB question

From: <Toralv_Dirro () McAfee com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 09:53:22 +0100

The problem with those questions is that often the machines running NT
are very important to them, running expensive legacy applications that
they don't want to replace, control machinery etc.

Thus the answer to "will it be a show stopper ..." is going to be "yes"
if there are others that offer support.

cheers,
Toralv