funsec mailing list archives

Re: why Senator Stevens is right on Net Neutrality

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 14:25:48 -0400

On 7/7/06, Brian Loe <knobdy () gmail com> wrote:
So here's my apology to the list.

My only defenses are:

1. Ghostbusters line.
2. Was not meant to be sent to the list, and wasn't as harsh as it may
sound in the context of our off-list messages from yesterday.

Not very good, I know, but that's what I've got.

No worries,

Its pretty hard to offend me, although I am told I am pretty offensive
by people who are close enough to smell me.

-JP<who thinks he could use some lessons in netiquette from n3td3v as well> ;-)