funsec mailing list archives

Re: University of South Carolina e-Mail Compromises StudentID s

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 12:29:44 -0800

From:                   "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date sent:              Thu, 20 Apr 2006 21:58:54 GMT

p.s. Can we _please_ let this thread die?

Oh, come now, Fergie.  While hardly as informative as your posts, you have to
admit that the ... "discussion" ... has some amusement value ...

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca      slade () victoria tc ca      rslade () sun soci niu edu
            It might look like I'm doing nothing,
        but at the cellular level I'm really quite busy.
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm