funsec mailing list archives

RE: University of South Carolina e-Mail CompromisesStudentIDs

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 12:29:44 -0800

Date sent:              Thu, 20 Apr 2006 16:08:59 -0600
From:                   "Justin Polazzo" <jpolazzo () thesportsauthority com>

Canada too, Der/Rob =P

What, just because we're the only nation ever to have exterminated an entire
people to the last individual?

(I suppose we *could* lay that off on The Rock, since it happened before
Newfoundland joined us ...)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca      slade () victoria tc ca      rslade () sun soci niu edu
                 Genesis 4:9/Proverbs 24: 11,12 - your choice
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm