funsec mailing list archives

Re: If I were King - was: University of South Carolinae-MailCompromisesStudentIDs

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 14:35:57 -0500

On 4/21/06, Justin Polazzo <jpolazzo () thesportsauthority com> wrote:
What civil war?
-------
What? Are you n3td3v or something?

What - can't read? I asked, WHAT civil war? Perhaps you need to read
the definition of a civil war:

Main Entry: civil war
Function: noun
: a war between opposing groups of citizens of the same country

First, they barely have a country.
Second, most - if not all - of the fighting going on is by foreign insurgents .
Third, most of the violence (not to be confused with war-like fighting
mentioned in the second comment) is being carried out by individuals
and random, hastily formed groups of thugs.

That is not a civil war. There is still fear of a civil war - but if
that happens, it will be quite obvious to everyone, even you.

-------
As for the three major groups of people in Iraq, its a pretty easy
solution in my plan - you give them each their own state (or county or
whatever subdvision of geography you choose). They get some local
control of their area and they'll be happy as hell - like if they had
their very own country.
-------
Yeah, just like Palestine and Israel.

What do Palestine and Israel have to do with this? There is no such
place as Palestine (yet, that I know of - UN recognized it yet?).
Israel is a politically made country - backed up on a couple of
occasions with military victories over their neighbors. That's an
Arab/Jew conflict, btw - not as in Iraq where you simply have two type
of Arabs who have lived together for the last 50 years in the same
country.

That clenches it, you are n3td3v

Grow up.