funsec mailing list archives

Re: will the real budweiser please stand up? [was: Australian beer? WHAT Australian beer?!]

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 16:20:38 -0800

Date sent:              Sat, 14 Jan 2006 11:49:22 +0200
From:                   Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>

In the US it's just another one of them mass/pop/lame beers.. but hey,
it's still beer.. according to some.

Now, now.  We have been poking fun at USian beer.  One thing about US beer is
that it is extremely pure, having been passed through a special organic filter.

It's called a horse.

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca      slade () victoria tc ca      rslade () sun soci niu edu
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev    or    http://sun.soci.niu.edu/~rslade