funsec mailing list archives

RE: Chocolate for Geeks

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 15:48:49 -0500

It sounds oh so tasty  :-)

 I'm intrigued enough to scout for a jar though....  Anything that sounds
that awful, has to taste good :-)

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, MCSE, MCP+I
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580
Office: (508)898-7102