funsec mailing list archives

Re: Who needs terrorists? We can cause terror all byourselves...

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 10:46:35 -0600

OMFG!!! Are you for real? Do you not have access to snopes.com
(http://www.snopes.com/rumors/soapbox/chong.asp)??

Your comments hardly need replying to since you've backed them up with
total balderdash. For what its worth, though, I'd put my money on Bush
writing a better argument of your views than you did. Of course, I
generally stop listening to anyone as soon as they mention how stupid
Bush is. I don't like most of what he's done, but there's no way I'd
call him stupid (not in the context used, anyway).