funsec mailing list archives

Re: Seriously OT

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 21:31:00 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006, Paul Schmehl wrote:

OK, this is way outside the normal stuff for the list, but I just have to
ask.

I got a spam today.  Its title was, "72% of our members get laid".

I'm just wondering.  Would the other 28% be eligible for getting their
money back?  I mean...they've got to be *seriously* disappointed with the
results of membership, don't they?

Only if the membership promised that they would get laid. If all it
promised was "You meet fun people" then they have no case.