funsec mailing list archives

Re: Seriously OT

From: RLVaughn <Randy_Vaughn () baylor edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 15:08:01 -0600

Paul Schmehl wrote:
OK, this is way outside the normal stuff for the list, but I just have
to ask.

I got a spam today.  Its title was, "72% of our members get laid".

I'm just wondering.  Would the other 28% be eligible for getting their
money back?  I mean...they've got to be *seriously* disappointed with
the results of membership, don't they?

Jus' wonderin'

Paul Schmehl (pauls () utdallas edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member
http://www.utdallas.edu/ir/security/
Hardly off-topic at all.  You did mention spam.
I suppose 72% of the members are avian or reptilian.

--
Best Regards,
Randal Vaughn