funsec mailing list archives

RE: Seriously OT

From: Xyberpix <xyberpix () xyberpix com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 15:56:26 +0000

This begs the question of how the hell do you get 72% laid?

Oh! Don't stop! Oh please, don't stop!

What're you doing, why'd you stop????????

Sorry, if you want more please upgrade me to a later patch level

Aaarggghhhh!!!

xyberpix

On Wed Jan 25  9:55 , 'William Lefkovics' <william () emailonastick com> sent:

Maybe all members get 72% laid?

Or free eWeek subscriptions (ew.)