funsec mailing list archives

Re: our jabber - where are YOU?

From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 01:09:48 GMT

Okay.

I've installed Pandion.

I've defined my account as 'fergie () jabber tisf net'

Tried to login, and of course, it tells me I have no account.

Not intentionally trying to sound like a moron, but what next?
Who has to set up my account? Vixie? Whaaa... ;-)

- ferg

-- Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org> wrote:

This is an official nag. Join our secure IM server for security people
like YOU.

Server: jabber.tisf.net
My ID: gadi () jabber tisf net

Some of us are at funsec () conference jabber tisf net

When are YOU coming?

        Gadi.

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg () netzero net or fergdawg () sbcglobal net