Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft Windows vulnerability in TCP/IP Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2588516)

From: Dan Tulovsky <dant () wetsnow com>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 20:30:00 -0500

http://www.secdev.org/projects/scapy/build_your_own_tools.html

Seems to be what you want.

On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 12:27 PM, Darren Martyn
<d.martyn.fulldisclosure () gmail com> wrote:
Off topic (kinda) but with all this talk on SCAPY, has anyone a good
reference on using it IN a python script for crafting/reading packets? Me
and a friend wanted to write a python version of Ettercap/dsniff using the
SCAPY libraries as a challenge and as a learning experience. Even if we can
just get some reliable ARP poisoning to work with it we will be pretty
happy, and will have learned something. Any good literature?

Also, ON topic -
http://packetstormsecurity.org/files/106873/winnuke2011.sh.txt