Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft Windows vulnerability in TCP/IP Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2588516)

From: Dan Ballance <tzewang.dorje () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 23:33:10 +0000

Cheers Antony, I began by asking if Scapy was a suitable tool for crafting
this attack - and then asked more generally what tools/languages/frameworks
do people recommend for this kind of task? Are you suggesting due to the
very large numbers of packets involved that for performance reasons this
needs to be written in c/c++?