Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Updates for SSH Tectia plaintext recovery vulnerability released

From: Ureleet <ureleet () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 22:26:20 -0500

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 8:57 PM, n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com> wrote:
On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 12:21 AM, Ureleet <ureleet () gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 1:56 PM, n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 5:52 AM,  <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
On Mon, 24 Nov 2008 21:56:42 GMT, n3td3v said:
On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 9:41 PM, Ureleet <ureleet () gmail com> wrote:
On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 5:46 PM, n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com> wrote:
What *does* he do then? Please enlighten the list. Yeah, you haven't
got an answer, piss off.

because the stuff he *does* work on, is under nda.  now, of course u r
going 2 come back and say something about "sure it is" or something
unintelligent.

Like I said, you haven't got an answer.

Urleet: I do believe that Gadi's work with the Israeli CIRT is both common
knowledge and not under NDA.  Or at least the fact that he worked there isn't
under NDA - I'm sure lots of specific incidents are still covered.

Israel is a big enough country network-wise that "I spent several years
working at the national CIRT" buys you a whole lot more credibility than
"I spent several years blogging from my mom's basement".

Shit posts are shit posts it doesn't matter if you done something good
in Israel back in the day.

yeah, but u have _never_ done anything good.  so whats ur excuse?

I never claimed I was good at anything, thats where you have your wires crossed.

o, so u r just some guy who reposts articles without regard 2 license
of article and posts them illegally on ur site?  O i c.