Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Updates for SSH Tectia plaintext recovery vulnerability released

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 00:52:21 -0500

On Mon, 24 Nov 2008 21:56:42 GMT, n3td3v said:
On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 9:41 PM, Ureleet <ureleet () gmail com> wrote:
On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 5:46 PM, n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com> wrote:
What *does* he do then? Please enlighten the list. Yeah, you haven't
got an answer, piss off.

because the stuff he *does* work on, is under nda.  now, of course u r
going 2 come back and say something about "sure it is" or something
unintelligent.

Like I said, you haven't got an answer.

Urleet: I do believe that Gadi's work with the Israeli CIRT is both common
knowledge and not under NDA.  Or at least the fact that he worked there isn't
under NDA - I'm sure lots of specific incidents are still covered.

Israel is a big enough country network-wise that "I spent several years
working at the national CIRT" buys you a whole lot more credibility than
"I spent several years blogging from my mom's basement".