Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Updates for SSH Tectia plaintext recovery vulnerability released

From: Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_lists () tx rr com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 11:44:16 -0600

--On Monday, November 24, 2008 23:52:21 -0600 Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:

Urleet: I do believe that Gadi's work with the Israeli CIRT is both common
knowledge and not under NDA.  Or at least the fact that he worked there isn't
under NDA - I'm sure lots of specific incidents are still covered.

Israel is a big enough country network-wise that "I spent several years
working at the national CIRT" buys you a whole lot more credibility than
"I spent several years blogging from my mom's basement".

Or even "I spent several years spamming FD with useless crap that nobody cares
about".

--
Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst