Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Two bulletins from Microsoft on Patch Tuesday

From: "Biz Marqee" <biz.marqee () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 16:51:57 +1100

Nobody on the list wants YOU so I don't see how you can justify what people
want to see as your argument for not retaliating.

Ill fuck you 'til you love me, faggot.

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 4:31 PM, n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com> wrote:

why should i respond to your off-topic personal jabs? all it would do
is start a flame war and im not into that. im performing self control
and restraint by not responding to your personal jabs, nobody on the
list wants a flame war based on personal jabs, so im not going to feed
it. im reading everything you say, im not ignoring it. if you choose
to be against me and not with me is your choice that you make, there
is nothing else for me to add on the topic.