Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Two bulletins from Microsoft on Patch Tuesday

From: "waveroad waveroad" <waveroad () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 20:20:17 -0500

You can be ""monitoring"" the scene since 20 years if you want to, it's not
for that your point will be valuable.
And actually it is not, also this is about logic.

See you're wrong again.

Get the fuck out of here.

2008/11/6, n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>:

i've been monitoring the scene since 1999 so what do you mean no
experience? i make that about 10 years experience if my math is
correct.