Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Secunia illegal spam and advisory republication

From: "Morning Wood" <se_cur_ity () hotmail com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 12:08:55 -0700

When you subscribe at grok.org.uk, you are not made aware that
Secunia is affiliated with the mailing list and fails to warn users that
a Secunia URL will be placed at the bottom of a user or company disclosure.

what you fail to see is... we don't care.
Further, any information a researcher discloses in public is just that, public. Since you are hellbent on leather here... your oh so loved Securityfocus / Bugtraq does the same thing. Many of my own advisories are put on Bugtraq without me submitting directly. I guess http://www.osvdb.org is just as guilty? Perhaps Milw0rm too?

You are mad because you have never once had any information disimenated by any security site, why? Cuz you dont do any research, find vulns, write exploits or have disclosed anything worthy of publication. Further, because of your continued drunken rants, lack of professionalisim and just plain stupidity.... you never will be a player in the security industry. You fail to see that these faults are yours, and yours alone.

As I have said before... get sober, stfu and get a real life. We here ( and the big media you are trying desperatly trying to attract ) don't give a rats ass about you, your drunken meglomaniacal disposition, or anything you do... PERIOD.

stfu kthnx bai,

MW