Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Clips] A small editorial about recent events.(fwd)

From: "GroundZero Security" <fd () g-0 org>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 05:24:55 +0100

indeed and thats not the onlyone. in iraq some cap driver got carried away because
his customer happened to be a terrorist. how should he know ? he got taken to some
prisoner camp, tortured for 3 months and then when they noticed he isnt a terrorist but
an ordinary taxi driver, he got sent back home the same whey he got carried away - in chains.
so much for human rights. thats why those camps arent in usa so u.s law doesnt count.
its really sad that something like those camps is still possible in our modern times.