Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: J. A. Terranson

From: "J.A. Terranson" <measl () mfn org>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 16:13:42 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005, ericscher () mac com wrote:

I did a dumb thing today.

No.. You did several [*really*] dumb things today.

I decided to be nice to someone who didn't deserve it and correct his
mistakes offline so that he wouldn't have to look like a dumbass in public.

Yeah, whatever.  Nice selfserving utter bullshit.  You were being so
worried about my welfare that you spent the first five minutes (on a call
YOU initiated) begging me not to *mailbomb* you?  What kind of psycho shit
is *that*?  Fucktard.

In return, I got an earful of profanity. Honestly, I should have known
better.

Yeah, you should have.  Like I said on the phone: say what you need to say
and then go fuck yourself.  You don't like "an earful of profanity"?
Don't call people on their cell phones - ASSHOLE.

I've watched Terranson participate on this list long enough to know that
he's not merely rude and obnoxious, he's mean.

Why thank you.  I'm honored, I'm sure.  Now that you have paid proper
homage, you can still GFY.

<BS SNIP>

I get it. This is a place where he gets to feel like a big man. A tough
guy. Fine. Whatever floats his boat.

Hrmmm... Sounds like your act on the phone, big guy.  But instead of
proffering a lecture, you became a cat toy.  Don't pick fights unless you
are the absolute biggest kid on the fucking playground dickface.

HOWEVER, that's no excuse for:

a) Acting like a JackAss. (Is that what the J.A. stands for?)

Then stop making uninvited and unwelcome phone calls.

b) PUTTING OUT BAD INFORMATION.

The shut the fuck up.  This is TWICE I've had to suggest this to you - you
don't learn fast, do you?

For the record, Kid... (Act like a child, you'll get treated like one.)

For the record dipshit - I now fucking OWN you.  You are MY cat toy.  My
personal Burnore.  Believe it.  You will rue the day you made that phone
call for the next fifty fucking years.

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin () mfn org
0xBD4A95BF

I like the idea of belief in drug-prohibition as a religion in that it is
a strongly held belief based on grossly insufficient evidence and
bolstered by faith born of intuitions flowing from the very beliefs they
are intended to support.

don zweig, M.D.