Full Disclosure mailing list archives

XSS at Citibank.co.uk

From: Andrew Smtih <andrew.rse () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 15:38:40 +0100

Hi Full-Disclosure,
I'm here to report an XSS vulnerability in one of Citibank's websites.
I actually found this at a log in screen, but it's on an obscure sub domain
so I don't beleive that much cookie stealing can be done from it.
Phishing, however, oh good lord yes. The phishing possbilities for this XSS
vulnerability are immense (did I mention the site was SSL'd?).

Anyway, I informed citibank through e-mail (no response), posted it on my
blog (no response, no fix..) and now I'll post it here.
I've had luck on FD in contacting BankOfAmerica employees in the past, so
maybe there are a few Citibank admins listening? Let's hope so.

Here's the URL:

https://cukehb4.cd.citibank.co.uk/CappWebApp/capp/action/lang.do?languagecode=1&countrycode=<HTML
GOES HERE>&servicecode=signon&TS=1119807930296

And here's an outline (+screenshot) for if/when they fix it:

http://wheresthebeef.co.uk/show.php/xss/citibank.co.uk.html