Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Scandal: IT Security firm hires the author of Sasser worm

From: ktabic <lists () ktabic co uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 11:56:50 +0000

On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 11:11 -0700, Harlan Carvey wrote:
 > Todd...what on earth makes you think they did not?
This is not new behavior...at all.

Exactly.  If you don't really believe that the movie
"Catch me if you can" was based on a true story, check
out this site:
http://www.abagnale.com/index2.asp

From the bottom of that page:

* Mr. Abagnale is not engaged in the security business, but works only
as a lecturer and consultant in the areas described in this website

So, not only is he not emploted by a company working in that field, he
also does not work in that field.
So kinda makes me wonder about how he compares to Securepoint employing
a known virus writer.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html