Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: The Hacker's Manifesto Reloaded

From: the entrepreneur <da_entrepreneur () yahoo com>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 06:11:40 -0700 (PDT)

Are you trying to be ironic (sorry you appear to be
American)
Am from Asia, so u loose the rest of argument...
Happens with Brits I say, ugh pathetic humor...puke!

 by assaulting
the so called regurgitated security seminars
packaged as courses, by
mutilating what was (and is) a seminal piece of
thought published by the
Mentor when you were still in nappies (or are they
diapers)?

Is this a subtle troll to start us all off again on
the useless and
bandwidth wasting arguments between Bill Gates
Buddies and Unix Zealots?
Could your time be better spent developing
understanding both within and
without regarding the true state of the security
surface, rather than
regaling us with the IT boy band equivalent of a
cover version (same tune,
same sort of words, but only pre-pubescent girls are
swooning with rapturous
delight at your polysyllabic verbosity).

The Hackers Manifesto, Reloaded.  Yeah, with blanks!

Please save your bragging for your ICQ buddies

Apologies to the rest of the list for cluttering the
space and raising the
noise surface.