Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Anti-MS drivel

From: martin f krafft <madduck () madduck net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 09:45:41 +0100

also sprach Luca Mihailescu <luca () mihailescu net> [2004.01.17.1921 +0100]:
We have around 600 desktops running a mix of win 2k/ xp pro and
maybe 50 servers running 2k server and 2k3 server.We use
a checkpoint fw and symantec corporate edition for antivir. Last
time I've seen a server infected was 3 years ago ( one nt machine
everybody forgot about got owned using unicode exploit ).As for
virii we NEVER had an infection.

Wow, impressive! If I think about the sums of money you pay just for
the license subscriptions, I faint.

--

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"there are two major products that come out of berkeley: lsd and unix.
 we don't believe this to be a coincidence."
                                                 -- jeremy s. anderson