Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Re: January 15 is Personal Firewall Day, help the cause

From: "Erik van Straten" <emvs.fd.3FB4D11C () cpo tn tudelft nl>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 13:03:53 +0100

Bill,

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 23:29:12 -0500 Bill Royds wrote, among other thing:

So we have to live with the Microsoft problem.

My situation is similar to yours, and I agree mostly with what you
wrote, except the sentence above.

We are users of their sofware, we are *paying* customers and we demand
improvement. Most on this list know what the problems are, and do come
up with ideas for such improvement. It's good to discuss them because
not all ideas are practical (I have been proven wrong in the past and
will be in the future).

I'm on this list to learn and to discuss. Some may call me a troll; my
attention is with those who supply valid arguments in their response.

Regards,
Erik
Sysadmin (Microsoft and Linux)

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.