Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Culprit Bio: Perfect Storm Averted or Just Ahead?

From: "Clairmont, Jan" <JMC13 () mail3 cs state ny us>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 13:04:28 -0500

I thought about the CVS as a red-herring but Ego, these guys want to see
their name in lights.

But again don't track the leads, we have no clues.  Believe me at the Forth
Conference in 1983, there were only about 50 people.  So I would put a
10 dollar bill that the guy was there.  Who uses forth to hack bios?

If there are a 1000 Forth programmers in the world I would be surprised.
They would need communications knowledge, programming, being one myself
there are not too many of those.   This narrows the gene pool significantly
if anyone in the know is searching.

I was hacked by some bozo in 1987, and they caught the guy and he got 5
years.
AM I sorry he got caught NOOO.  Having my system hacked is like soemone
coming into my unlocked apartment fouling up the place and leaving.  They
should be
prosecuted and sent away.  It is hard enough to get work done in the world
without these saboteurs around.  Did you ever work days or years on
something
and have it destroyed by some disgruntled bozo,  that is malicious and
heinous. I have noooo sympathy.