Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Culprit Bio: Perfect Storm Averted or Just Ahead?

From: Kenton Smith <ksmith () chartwelltechnology com>
Date: 29 Jan 2004 12:25:45 -0700

If you're a FORTH programmer, can you comment on the validity of this?

"It was also unknown that the virus infects the BIOS of the computer it
infects by injecting a 624bytes backdoor written in FORTH which will
open port tcp when Mydoom will be executed AFTER febuary 12."

I'm not a programmer, nor am I a BIOS expert, but this seems bogus to
me.

Kenton