Full Disclosure mailing list archives

MSN Webcam / Chat Spoof

From: "morning_wood" <se_cur_ity () hotmail com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 17:48:55 -0700

interesting bit-o-spam i got today...

MSN sells sex now i guess? lol

if this does not email correctly it is a email depicting a rather  attractive woman offering you to view her webcam.
It is displayed on an adultered MSN logo frame with WebCam Central® , msn user QTPieJess01
and quotes "My name is Jessica you can call me jess for short ;-) i was wondering if you wanted to chat and see my cam"
 with a fake link ( the whole pic is a link ) "click here to view User:QTPieJess01 webcam"
below is printing saying "©2003 Microsoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved"

pic looks like a cut-n-paste from a normal MSN site

morning_wood
http://exploit.wox.org