Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Destroying PCs remotely?

From: "Schmehl, Paul L" <pauls () utdallas edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 11:20:42 -0500

Hey, he's from Utah.  Blame them.  There's nothing a Texan can do to get
rid of a Senator from Utah except shoot him if he ever crosses our
border.  We really should have seceded from the union long ago.......

Paul Schmehl (pauls () utdallas edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member