Full Disclosure mailing list archives

List Charter

From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (Ron DuFresne)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 20:34:33 -0500 (CDT)

I can't help but get the impression from some of the comments that certain
folks expect nothing more then a technical advisories list and seeing the
array of other threads, that some are really looking for a list in which
to dicuss various aspects of security.  some are seeking another bugtraq
type list, unmoderated, while others seem to be seeking something on the
order of the firewalls and firewalls wizards lists.

The evolution of the list will be interesting, as new lists tend to be
<smile>.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne