IDS mailing list archives

Re: NIDS and HIDS

From: Martin Mkrtchian <dotsecure () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 14:10:08 -0800

New version of entercept has desktop firewall option.

It is a great enterprise wide solution. It ties right in with
Entercept management console and you can manage both entercept servers
and desktops at the same time. The new version of entercept also has
graphical charts, if thats what you are looking for.  You may want to
tie that with Mcafee is intrushield IPS solution. We have been using
it for a while both entercept and intrushield and we have been pretty
happy with it.

Thanks

Martin Mkrtchian

dotsecure () gmail com