Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Securing email by inhibiting urls

From: "Chris" <chughes () l8c com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 07:41:46 -0400

Should have mentioned that this is a MS Exchange environment.  Spam filters are MS based currently MS based but that’s
up for grabs if we can replace them with something that provides the same functionality in place now.  Currently using
Brightmail and other than disabling/replacing urls in email it is working pretty good.