Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: 2nd Life

From: ArkanoiD <ark () eltex net>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 17:14:26 +0300

I bet there are hundreds of people in that companies who would certainly
bring much more benefit if they played WoW.

On Sat, Nov 10, 2007 at 02:21:50PM -0500, R. DuFresne wrote:

I, for one, hope the insurance company in question is not one with
which I'm insured, not the one in which I hold stock, and not one in
which my 401k is invested.  If I found it was any of those, it would
quickly become *not* one of those.

I'll take the opposite tack- I'd rather my insurance companies *did* ask
here (and were looking at at least limiting it to some sort of terminal
service) rather than just opening things up to the world without asking
anyone.  Who knows what the ones who don't know/care about the risks are
doing?

Any of you out there with companies willing to hire me to play WOW all
day, I'm certainly interested.  And willing to telecommute to lower costs
all around.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne
- --
         admin & senior security consultant:  sysinfo.com
                         http://sysinfo.com
Key fingerprint = 9401 4B13 B918 164C 647A  E838 B2DF AFCC 94B0 6629

...We waste time looking for the perfect lover
instead of creating the perfect love.

                 -Tom Robbins <Still Life With Woodpecker>

email protected and scanned by AdvascanTM - keeping email useful - www.advascan.com