Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Pix VPN endpoint and split-tunnel

From: "Alan Holmes" <aholmes () jrholmes com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 19:52:05 -0500

The 7.0 PIX code supports forwarding VPN traffic out the same interface that
it arrived on, spoke -to -spoke routing. It also supports split-tunneling by
forwarding clear-text traffic out the Internet after applying firewall
rules.

I think the command is something like same-security-interface
intra-interface. I haven't configured it yet. I expect to receive a couple
ASAs in the next couple weeks and am looking forward to testing this.

Alan