Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Worms, Air Gaps and Responsibility

From: "Paul D. Robertson" <paul () compuwar net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 14:48:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 10 May 2004, Erick Mechler wrote:

I bet you'd see the same sort of behavior from worms no matter what OS the
World's critical infrastructures were to run.  If they ran *NIX, you'd see
more worms targeting those OSs.  There's something to be said for
heterogenous computing environments.

Funnily enough, I don't recall a Cisco IOS worm with any traction...

Paul